With more than 50 years of collective industry experience, trust the professionals at The Fitness Mechanic (“TFM”) to get your Home Gym back up and running.
Whether your Home Gym is in need of repair or just a simple tune up, we’ll get your in-home or in-facility service visit scheduled and one of courteous and professional service technicians will get you taken care of in no time. In addition to any repairs, every service visit is complimented by a complete tune up of your Home Gym to ensure that the unit is functioning properly. Our experience tells us that regular preventive maintenance of your Home Gym will extend the life of the equipment, reduce the likelihood of costly repairs and ensure that you’re able to enjoy your unit for years to come.
Each Home Gym maintenance is performed by a TFM certified technician. Each of our technicians are trained to service a variety of Home Gyms (see our Brands Serviced page) and use only Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts. Our technical staff boasts an average tenure of 8+ years with TFM and 12+ years of industry experience, making The Fitness Mechanic Chicago’s most experienced and most trusted service provider for all your Home Gym repair and Home Gym maintenance needs.
Home Gym Preventive Maintenance Checklist:
- Inspect equipment for loose or missing hardware
- Clean and inspect unit for signs of excessive wear, cracked welds or missing hardware
- Inspect cable pulley system for signs of fraying cables, kinks, failing ends or other damage
- Lubricate all pulley assemblies and equipment pivot points
- Visually inspect weight stacks
- Ensure weight stack moves freely, without restriction and all plates seats properly
- Ensure all safety keys and stops are present and in good working order
- Test all ‘positions’ to ensure gym is operating properly
Call The Fitness Mechanic to schedule your Home Gym repair today!